Set up in 1994 in Italy, Systech is a system integration company specialized in the design and development of custom solutions adopting the most advanced technologies for automatic identification, data collection, data management and data exchange. Applications range from sales to logistics and stock management, serving both customers with local and international exposure.
Our newly setup EMEA office in Lausanne is looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to join the sales force. We value dedication, curiosity and flexibility.
You help the organization to develop new business and grow its customer base among medium and large accounts. You will sell like crazy in Switzerland and all over Europe, with special attention to the German speaking and east European Countries. Expect to travel a lot and be ready to take flights on short notice!
You will be in charge of:
· Developing sales: leads identification, qualification, needs understanding, solution presentation, offer, negotiations and closing
· Managing a portfolio of nice existing customers
· Creating your own lead generation channels
· Taking part in events, conferences and trade shows as organized by the marketing
· Acting as a day-to-day liaison between the implementation team and our customers on current and prospective operational projects
· Providing sales forecasts and budget reporting
· Engaging in benchmarking activities
· Taking part in a collaborative, autonomous and responsible team culture within a cool yet efficient “start-up” environment
Required Qualifications and Skills
· University degree in business
· Good MS Office skills with a strong capacity and willingness to learn in-house and new applications/software
· 2-3 years experience with proven track records in selling simple to complex software and technology solutions. Past work experience in a system integrator company is a plus.
· Native Swiss-German or German with fluent English
We are looking for someone with:
· A strong business acumen, always ready for new challenges
· Strong communication and organization skills
· A proven ability to work efficiently with limited supervision as well as within a team
· A creative, hands-on and flexible approach of the job
· A customer and solution-oriented personality
· A good understanding of learning practices and theory
· Driving license
If you are also:
· Curious and passionate about advanced technologies based on e-commerce, block chain and warehouse solutions
· Technically inclined and personally eager to learn
· Ready to commit to agrowing, “work hard, play hard” organization
· Self-motivated with a good sense of humor…
… Please submit your resume NOW!
Our team will be happy to review your application. Please note that only candidates that match with our criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.